MANN PARK LAWN BOWLING CLUB
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – AGENDA
OCTOBER 24, 2014, 1:30 P.M.
- Call to order
- Approval of the agenda
- One minute of silence in remembrance of past members.
- Approval of the minutes of the Semi-Annual General Meeting, April 9, 2014
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Treasurer’s report
- Reports from directors and committees
- New business
- a) Notice of Motion of a Special Resolution Re: Bylaw 1C: Honorary Life Members _ (Limited to eight at any one time)> Honorary Life Members are selected by the Executive Committee and voted upon by the Membership. Honorary Life Members have all the rights and privileges of an Active Member and do not pay any fees.
Proposed change: The Executive Committee recommends deletion of Bylaw 1C and that no new Honorary Life Members be selected. (The decision would not affect current Honorary Life Members.)
- b) Notice of Motion of a Special Resolution Re: Bylaw18, Director IX, Publicity and Archives.
Proposed revision: The Executive Committee recommends the Directorship be renamed Publicity and Website.
- c) Friday evening bowling and food: volunteers to organize
- d) Saturday bowling format.
- President’s report
- Election of officers and executive members
- Motion to adjourn