Welcome to the Mann Park Lawn Bowling Club Blog. This is a companion site to our website
For those of you who are new to Blogs, here is a brief explanation.
A Blog is a special kind of Web Page. In a blog, each entry is called a Post. A Post can consist of words, or photos, or videos…and more! Our plan is to post something relating to lawn bowling, or events and happenings at the club on a daily basis. To make this easier for you, you can click on the follow button on the right. Enter your email, and you will get an email every time something is posted. Don’t worry, your email address is safe with us, and you can stop the emails any time you like.
Posts are in chronological order, with the newest posts on the top of the page, and older posts at the bottom. The bottom of the page will allow you to go back in time.
If you look at the sidebar on the right, you’ll see a Column of tool to help you navigate around the blog.
- Our Website gives you a quick link to go back to the normal website.
- The “Follow our Blog” section allows you to enter your email, and we’ll send you an email each time we post something new.
- The “Recent Posts” lists the most recent posts
- The “Archives” lists posts by month ( and eventually, years!) It’s a good way to time travel 😉
- The “Categories” section is a way to look at posts that are all related. So, if you want to look at all the youtube videos, click on that category, and you’ll be taken to a page that has all the youtube videos together. Similarly, if you want to see all the posts on “Rules” just click on the rules category, and you’ll have your fill of rules!
We hope you enjoy this Lawn Bowling Blog!